- Sommersby (Filmed in 1992 and released nationally 1993) Jon Amiel, Director:
- Staged dance sequences for Richard Gere and Jody Foster, period coach for extras—dances featured in film trailer (film also featured James Earl Jones, Bill Pullman, William Windom).
- Tell About the South: Voices in Black and White
- (Filmed 1995-96, premiered in Virginia 1997 and aired on National PBS 1998)
James Agee Film Project, Ross Spears, Director: Fight Director Absalom, Absalom!
Nominated Best Documentary Series by International Documentary Association, 2000.
- Everybody’s All-American (Filmed in 1988 and released nationally 1989):
- Staged dance sequences for Jessica Lang, Dennis Quaid, Timothy Hutton and period coach for extras (film also featured John Goodman).
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail / Alabama Shakespeare Festival (Montgomery, AL), 1999:
- Staged golf club/sword fight segments for national marketing packages.
- All I Can Do Is Dream (Charlottesville, VA) 1997:
- Fight Director, Independent Film/Virginia Film Festival.
- The Joe Franklin Show (New York, NY) 1992:
- Television interview/demonstration of fights choreographed by D. Leong for Hamlet at the Roundabout Theatre (production featured: Stephen Lang, Bill Campbell and Elizabeth McGovern).
- WTOL (Toledo, OH), WWJ-TV and WJBK (Detroit, MI):
- On-camera performances and choreography for Detroit and Toledo children’s shows, Christmas specials and half-time interludes at Detroit Pistons and Detroit Lions games and other varied experiences including creating stock tap dance sound effects used by WJBK.
- Lumpkin & Associates (Montgomery, AL) 2000:
- Fight Director for industrial videos and promotional marketing.
- Comdial Corporation and ESI Productions (Charlottesville, VA) 1989-1998:
- Actor: on-camera training/instructional videos and voice-overs.
- Online Resources: U.Va. Department of Drama (Charlottesville, VA) 2012-13
- Producer of season production trailers and behind-the-scenes on-line resources for:
- Spring Awakening by Steven Sater and Duncan Sheik, Directed by Bob Chapel.
- Rhinoceros by Eugene Ionesco, Directed by Marianne Kubik.
- God’s Ear by Jenny Schwartz, Directed by Sandy Shinner.
- Encore Alumni Project: U.Va. Department of Drama (Charlottesville, VA) 2013:
- Producer for interviews with Drama alumni during fall 2013 Encore Reunion.
- Macbeth: Staging the Fights (Charlottesville, VA) 1995:
- Interview, voice-over and demonstration for documentary by Carl Martin (Master Candidate, U.Va. Curry School of Education).
- The Stage Slap (Charlottesville, VA) 1993:
- Interview, voice-over and demonstration for U.Va. student documentary.
- The National High School Audition Satellite Broadcast (Norfolk, VA/Charlottesville, VA) 1991:
- On-camera moderator and interviewer.